[Contact information and fine print]
The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers.
Dick the Butcher, Henry VI Part 2, Act IV, Scene 2
For all inquiries, notifications, or comments, I can be reached on Twitter by public tweet or private message, at @edevere17. If email is warranted, I will provide an address from there.
Putting my Gray’s Inn training to further use:
- • All rights are reserved for all original work posted at edevere17.com by the author, writing as @edevere17.
- • My work here is based upon my earlier work, widely available under an incorrect name. Online sources include (but are not limited to) The Bodleian First Folio and Open Source Shakespeare. Just because I wrote the words doesn’t mean I always recall every one. There were a lot of them, and it’s been a while.
- • I have no desire or intent to infringe upon rights held by others for quoted or embedded work appearing here, such as excerpts, photos, videos, etc. The last thing I want to do is misuse anyone else’s creativity – it’s too ironic. If you see something that’s yours and you believe I’ve overstepped the bounds of fair use, please message me and we’ll resolve it promptly.
- • TWEETS: If you converse with me on Twitter, there’s a small chance that I might want to screencap the tweets and post them here. By tweeting to me you acknowledge that you’re okay with this. It is not something I do often, but my inner lawyer says to spell it out.
I post nothing that isn’t already public on Twitter, and I obscure avatars and usernames. Screencaps are not linked. For non-trivial quotes, I do my best to obtain prior permission. Here is an example of a conversation where permissions were obtained, and here is a trivial quote with the ID obscured. You can message me at any time to request that I not quote you, in which case I won’t.
- • Finally, the only time I’ll break character:
VERO NIHIL VERIUS