The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers.
Dick the Butcher, Henry VI Part 2, Act IV, Scene 2
For all inquiries, notifications, or comments, I can be reached via Twitter by public tweet or private message, at @edevere17.
Putting my Gray’s Inn training to further use:
● All rights are reserved for all original work posted at edevere17.com by the author, writing as @edevere17.
● My work here is based upon my earlier work, available at numerous locations online including opensourceshakespeare.org. OSS is a constantly useful reference, I couldn’t do this blog without it. Just because I wrote the stuff doesn’t mean I remember every word. It’s been a while.
● I have no desire or intent to infringe upon rights held by others for quoted or embedded work appearing on this site, such as excerpts, photos, videos, etc. The last thing I want to do is misuse anyone else’s creativity. Too much irony. If you see something here that belongs to you and you believe I’ve overstepped the boundary of fair use, please message me and we’ll resolve it promptly.
● TWEETS: If you converse with me on Twitter, there’s a tiny but above-zero chance that I might want to screencap the tweets for use on this blog. By tweeting to me you acknowledge that you’re okay with this. I post nothing that isn’t already publicly viewable on Twitter, and I obscure profile photos and @IDs. Screencaps are not linked. For non-trivial quotes, I do my best to obtain prior permission. You can message me to request that I never quote you; all such requests will be honoured. Here is an example of what I consider to be a trivial quote, with the ID obscured. I rarely ever do this, but the lawyer in me says to spell it out.
● And it should go without saying, but I’ll say it anyway:
The historical Edward de Vere, seventeenth Earl of Oxford and to this writer’s satisfaction the creator of the works erroneously attributed to William Shakspere, died in 1604. He did not have a blog. All writing by, and representations of, Edward de Vere on this website and on the @edevere17 Twitter account, are presented as humorous parody.
VERO NIHIL VERIUS